Configuring the Hera series router
The Hera series router provides a secure and reliable gateway to cellular networks, to enable connectivity across your IoT devices, particularly in areas where wired internet is unrealiable or unavailable.
All Hera series routers are preconfigured before shipping, unless otherwise requested. You can make changes to the configuration using an internet browser.
Using the web interface, you can:
- View connected devices in real-time
- Modify a variety of wireless network settings
- Configure network connections
- Configure port forwarding and port triggering
- Prioritise traffic for particular devices
- Configure the Health Monitor to monitor network performance and maintain connectivity
- Create bespoke scripts to trigger events and actions
Back up the Hera configuration before making changes to it.