Viewing the AnyNet IRIS Welcome page
You may need to return to the AnyNet IRIS Welcome page to view your Customer ID, or to complete downloading the AnyNet IRIS executable.
To find the Welcome page:
- Navigate to AWS Marketplace: https://aws.amazon.com/marketplace.
- Sign into the account you used to subscribe to AnyNet Cellular Connectivity for AWS IoT.
- In the top right corner, select your logged-in identity.
Select Your Marketplace Software from the drop-down menu.
An AWS warning may appear about needing License Manager SLR to see license entitlements. This does not affect the AnyNet Cellular Connectivity for AWS IoT installation.
- Select the AnyNet Cellular Connectivity for AWS IoT subscription.
- Select the Read more on AWS Marketplace link.
- Select Continue to Subscribe.
In the Having issues signing up for your product? box, select click here to view the Welcome page.
Make a note of the CustomerID to help you configure AnyNet IRIS.
If required, select the relevant download.
For more information, seeGetting Started: preparing the cloud.