Monitoring SIMs and devices
This section describes how to monitor your SIMs and devices, including:
- Managing Alerts
- Managing Reports
- Locating devices using a cellular connection
- Displaying SIM Timelines
Viewing aggregated connection and data flow metrics
The Margay tool enables you to observe patterns, problems and anomalies with your network performance, using a web interface or the Margay API. You can access connection metrics, such as authentication and data throughput statistics, and display these by geographic region for a specified time period.
Monitoring tools in Infinity Classic
The SIM Actions on the SIMs > SIM List page also enable you to monitor the following:
- Billing information including data, SMS and voice usage.
- Messaging usage including SMS, USSD and API messages.
- RADIUS authentication information including session timings and MCC/MNC values.
- NetFlow data including traffic flow and volume per SIM.
- Connectivity using the Control Panel which can send ping messages to the device.