SIAM web interface
The SIM Information and Account Management portal (SIAM) is a web interface that enables users to manage SIM and account information. It contains all of the information about your SIM estate and pulls live network data for your subscribers via Eseye's localised data centres.
The SIAM v3 user interface is organised into the following menus:
- SIMs – activate, suspend, terminate SIMs and manage SIM information.
- Settings – configure SIM packages, alert profiles, reporting profiles, devices and the messaging API.
- Activity – configure notifications, alerts, reports and the messaging API.
- Admin – configure users, referral codes and sub accounts.
- Finance – view and edit finance settings, billing details and account transactions.
- Ordering – order new SIMs and manage order history and delivery addresses.
- Support – raise, view, edit and close support tickets.
- Account – view account-specific details, notifications, reports, alerts and audit logs.
Some menus are hidden based on user roles.
After purchasing Eseye SIMs and signing up for a SIAM v3 account, Eseye sends a verification email with the following details:
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Your Eseye SIM management account
- Body: Contains an account verification link
Before you can log in, you must verify the account via the link in the email.
To log in to SIAM v3:
- Navigate to the following URL: https://siam3.eseye.com/user/login/
Enter you supplied username and password and select Sign In.
If two factor authentication is enabled for your portfolio, specify an authentication code and select Submit.
To log out of SIAM v3:
From the <Username> menu, select Logout.
To reset your SIAM v3 password:
Navigate to the following URL: https://siam3.eseye.com/user/login/
Select Request password.
Specify your Username or Email address and select Reset Password.
Eseye Support sends an email address with a link to reset your password.
Select the link in the Password Reset email.
Specify a new password and select Set new password.
To change your password in SIAM v3:
- Log in to SIAM v3 then go to: <Username> > Details.
- Select Change Password.
- In the Change Password dialog box, type your Current Password.
- Type a New Password.
- Alongside Confirm New Password, type the new password again.
- Select Update to save your changes.