Changing SIM functions
You can request Support to alter the functions/services (SMS, data, etc) of a SIM.
Eseye may charge a standard rate for functions that are not agreed prior to use.
Use a pre-formatted email to request a change of function.
Use the link provided, or create your own email to firstname.lastname@example.org as follows:
- Subject: Altering the functions available on my SIM(s)
- You must include all of the following body text:
- Infinity Classic account username.
- List the SIM ICCIDs whose function you want to change (without quotation marks).
- List the functions you want to enable or disable.
- I understand that I will be charged at a standard rate if I add functions that are not detailed in the SIM contract.